PT. Usaha Reflektif Indonesia (URI), an IT incubator company that manages personnel for multiple online start-up businesses, is currently seeking a skilled
Applications Software Developer
to join its office in Surakarta.
- Design, code, test, and implement scalable web applications for mobile devices.
- Work as part of an exciting start-up team on leading-edge projects.
- Consistently thinking of and presenting new ideas and processes.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in English
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 or more years’ experience with at least 1 published app
- Experienced in developing mobile apps for i0S, Windows Phone 8, Android, and Blackberry
- Experienced in developing desktop apps for OSX and Windows
- Expertise with scripting language and/or frameworks
- Motivated and passionate about mobile technology
- Conduct extensive software testing for bugs and ease of use
- Ability to effectively re-evaluate and correct software
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Good team player, but able to work on own initiative
- Ability to deliver quality work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
Send your resume to email@example.com
before Thursday, 22 Aug 2013
Only short-listed applicants will be notified for interview scheduled on Saturday, 24 Aug 2013